An Adventurous Family Exploration 35 Feet in the Air
Providing a breath-taking bird’s eye view of your Family Adventure Park or other scenery up to 35 feet (11 meters) in the air, the Adventure Trail allows families to explore and crisscross between soaring towers, rope bridges, climbs, crawl-throughs and slides.
Connecting each tower is a unique bridge experience that provides a different level of thrill as you go across. Whether it is the V-Bridge testing your balance, or a Wavy Bridge that produces lots of laughter as you make your way across the Adventure Trail, it is all about choosing your own adventure in a safe, family thrills environment.
- Safe family thrills for all ages and skill levels
- Add integrated water elements for a unique guest experience
- Open design encourages high capacity and increased throughput
- Customization is available to suit any theme, budget, and facility
- Integration of Theming and storytelling throughout to encourage imaginative play
- Can combine with complementary products to create a one-of-a-kind Family Adventure Park
Facts & Figures
- Height: 13 – 41ft (4 – 12.5m)
- Deck Width: 6.5 – 11ft (2 – 3.4m)
- Variable Deck Levels: 8 – 32ft (3.7 – 9.8m)
- Instantaneous Capacity: 60 – 850
- Capacity: 180 – 2400 per hour
- Operators: 1 – 2